Buy Fifa 16 Coins,Fut 16 Coins,FIFA16 Ultimate Team Coins.All with Best Service!
Live Chat

Tom Buy 10 x K FIFA 16 Coins

Aug/20/2017 05:06:43
  • Excellent

Custorm Buy 80 x K FIFA 16 Coins

Aug/20/2017 05:06:43
FeedBack

The 21-year-old goalkeeper was targeted by the Serie A champions but he instead opted to join a team who finished bottom of the Premier League last season

Aston Villa’s new goalkeeper Pierluigi Gollini has revealed that he turned down Juventus in order to join the Championship club.

The 21-year-old joined Manchester United at the age of 16 but spent just two years at the club before returning to Italy to play for Hellas Verona.

Gollini was the Italian club’s first-choice goalkeeper last season as they finished bottom of Serie A, but his performances were enough to attract interest from the side at the top of the table.

"It’s true Juve wanted me," he told the Birmingham Mail.

“But Villa’s interest was much more solid. They were very determined to take me.

“For me this was a very important thing. When someone really wants you and they think you have great potential, it means they believe in you and this is important.

“With Juventus they have a lot of things going on. If I wanted to see what was going to happen with them I would have had to wait until the very end of the transfer market.

“The interest from Villa was much more solid and I wanted this opportunity. I also think Gianluigi Buffon will play for another two years.

“If he plays in the next World Cup he will be the one with the most appearances in history.

“And if he can’t play, he’s going to play anyway! That’s the way he is! When I was a kid he was my favourite goalkeeper.

“Last season I had the chance to swap my jersey with him. For me it was a big pleasure and a dream come true.”

Comment:New Aston Villa ufifa16coinskeeper Pierluigi Gollini reveals why he rejected Juventus

Ralated News