Buy Fifa 16 Coins,Fut 16 Coins,FIFA16 Ultimate Team Coins.All with Best Service!
Live Chat

Aug/20/2017 05:03:50
  • Excellent

Custorm Buy 80 x K FIFA 16 Coins

Aug/20/2017 05:03:50
FeedBack

ufifa16coins - OFFICIAL: Galatasaray sign Sigthorsson on loan

The Iceland international revealed there was no way he could refuse a move to to the Super Lig side after joining them on loan from Nantes

Kolbeinn Sigthorsson has joined Galatasaray on a season-long loan with a view to a permanent move from Nantes.

The deal contains an agreement for Gala to purchase the Iceland striker for €3.8 million on April 30, 2017.

Sigthorsson joined Nantes from Ajax in July last year but netted just four goals in 29 appearances in all competitions and has not scored in two games for the Ligue 1 side this season.

"I'm very happy. Galatasaray is a massive and historic club. I'm glad to be here," Sigthorsson said.

Proud to have joined this amazing club!@galatasaray

A photo posted by kolbeinnsigþórsson (@kolbeinnsigthorsson) on

ufifa16coins - OFFICIAL: Galatasaray sign Sigthorsson on loanufifa16coins - OFFICIAL: Galatasaray sign Sigthorsson on loan READ MORE ufifa16coins - OFFICIAL: Galatasaray sign Sigthorsson on loan | Witsel to have medical at Juventus

"When the offer came from Galatasaray I couldn't possibly have said no.

"I'm very excited. I want to meet my team-mates, technical team and club employees as soon as possible.

"Most of all, I can't wait to meet the fans. After the international break I'll return and meet them."

Sigthorsson scored two goals for the Iceland team that stunningly reached the quarter-finals of Euro 2016 before being beaten 5-2 by hosts France.

Comment:ufifa16coins - OFFICIAL: Galatasaray sign Sigthorsson on loan